Wednesday, May 2, 2012

> > > Is is REALLY *that* BAD?

Is Pantene Pro V Conditioner REALLY that bad??



I heard its really bad for your hair and they use a lot of wax %26amp;%26amp; silicone in it. I dont know if it true though.



I have medium/long wavy dark brown hair with some bleached in golden blonde highlights in my hair that I am trying to grow out.



I use Tresemme shampoo %26amp;%26amp; Pantene Pro V Conditioner.



It doesn't make my hair shine like celebrities, and its really dull.



What should I use to make my hair all nice and to make it shine?



Is it bad to use a different brand of hair shampoo + conditioner?



%26gt; %26gt; %26gt; Is is REALLY *that* BAD?

well most shampoos and conditioners that you buy at say walmart are bad for your hair, they use alot of hidden things that they don't want you to know about. for instance, one bottle of shampoo found on a walmart shelf was test and had human poop found in it along with sewer water and other such disgusting things. so in my personal opinion i would use salon shampoo and conditioner, but if you find that it is a lil costly, then use tresemme, it used to be a salon brand, it just went out. but mixing a salon type product with a over the counter type is just a disaster waiting to happen. believe me, been there done that. i do suggest that you get hydrating shampoo. or deep hydrating shampoo. my favorite is biolage hydrate, the dark purple one. it is a salon brand. but it will work wonders on your hair. especially if you have highlights, because those tend to dry your hair out.



%26gt; %26gt; %26gt; Is is REALLY *that* BAD?

Pantene only coats your hair, it never really soaks in so it won't repair your hair. One thing that you might try is a deep conditioner, either one activated by heat or a mask.



%26gt; %26gt; %26gt; Is is REALLY *that* BAD?

i think it iz really bad maybe thats why my hair fell out :O :O :O



%26gt; %26gt; %26gt; Is is REALLY *that* BAD?

Actually, It really isnt that bad. I used it alot, it made my hair nice and soft, but it does have bad products in it. If your scared it may harm your hair, don't use it and get a better shampoo%26amp;%26amp;Conditioner. Don't buy really cheap ones, they suck and your hair feels like crap. I use..Herbal Essence, and Garnier Frutis. Hope this helps!



%26gt; %26gt; %26gt; Is is REALLY *that* BAD?

I use it %26amp; I wuv it.



I got my hair dyed in a red tint when I was in india %26amp; after I came back %26amp; started using the pantene pro v shampoo %26amp; condition the red is really visible now.



%26gt; %26gt; %26gt; Is is REALLY *that* BAD?

try a garnea frutice (is that how you spell it?) sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment