Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The worlds hardest riddle...help?

ThE WoRlD's HaRdEsT RiDdLe



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champagne bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answer? Just repost this bulletin with the title "The World's Hardest Riddle", and then check your inbox. You'll get a message with the correct answer in it. Good luck



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

nothing



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

actually the real answer is pressure! Report It



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

The answer is "no"



See the explanation here...



http://www.teensetc.com/0F/0D/... Report It



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

nothing...it's nothing because when you repost or send out you get nothing back.....NOTHING!!! Report It



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

The World's Hardest Riddle



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

God?



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

air??



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

The answer is NO I can't guess the riddle



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

Why do people feel that this riddle needs to be posted at least 3 times every single day?? It has been asked and answered over and over again.



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

worlds dumbest riddle.



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

no



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

HAVE NO CLUE!



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

I would guess the answer is "Air" (or Cold air)



I turn polar bears white - hair is hollow full of air



and I will make you cry. -A cold wind can make you cry



I make guys have to pee - a cold breeze if you are exposed



and girls comb their hair. - wind will mess up hair



I make celebrities look stupid - same -wind will mess up hair



and normal people look like celebrities. - Sometimes wind will cause that "wind blown look"



I turn pancakes brown - turning brown when cooking is because of heat induced oxydation



and make your champane bubble. - CO2



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. - air in bubble wrap



If you look at me, you'll pop. - this last one I'm not sure of. If you look into the wind do your eyes pop? Looking into the wind when trying to hit a baseball make you pop-up?



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

there is no right and no wrong answer. my guesses are:



Water



The Sun



Nothing



Everyting



So when people say kiddies are right and harvard graduates are wrong, it's not true.



P.S. This question has been asked like three times a day and has mostly a hundred answers. I enjoy looking at the arguements of right and wrong on a simple question.



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

This is easy! PRESSURE!



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

water?



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

pressure



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

"What am I!"



The last line is the only question, and rephrasing that question is "What is the riddle?" The rest of the lines are just clues in the riddle. But the actual riddle is merely "What am I?"



Of course, you could go on and answer each of the individual questions (and Amy in my source does that quite well), but as unsatisfactory as this may be, the answer is merely to figure out what the riddle is which again is the question "What am I?"



Cheers!



Larkin



The worlds hardest riddle...help?

The correct answer is "NO"



The last line should be "Can you guess the correst answer?"



Someone added extra stuff to the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment