Monday, May 7, 2012

Can you guess this riddle? got it in a message?

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less.



Can you guess this riddle? got it in a message?

Correct answer is "Air"



I turn polar bears white - Cold air causes cold climate, ice, and the whiteness;



and I will make you cry. - A cold wind can make you cry;



I make guys have to pee - Cold wind reduces sweat, thus causing peeing more;



and girls comb their hair. - Wind will mess up hair;



I make celebrities look stupid - As above, wind will mess up hair;



and normal people look like celebrities. - Wind will cause that "wind blown look" fashion;



I turn pancakes brown - Turning brown when cooking is because of air heated up within the pancake;



and make your champane bubble. - Champagne has Carbondioxide, which is air;



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. - Air locked in water bubbles;



If you look at me, you'll pop. - If you look into strong wind, especially while travelling fast, eyes pop into tears;



For Kindergarten students it is "NO"



A child would look right at you and say 'NO' - they answer the last line of the riddle. A Harvard student, on the other hand, would look for the answer and say that there was one. This is just an opion, though



Can you guess this riddle? got it in a message?

the answer is NO

No comments:

Post a Comment