Saturday, May 5, 2012

I am a moron! Real all!!?

can you answer this riddle?



I turn polar bears white



And I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



And girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



And normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



And make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



also, Entertain me an tell me a joke. I have had a bad day. My dog died, my wife left me, suicide hotline just hung up on me. I don't have the time to look at the jokes here so tell me them. Best answer gets 7.5 pts and 2nd best get 2.5.



What is your best yo-mama joke. I love them all. tell me NOW you little beasts'.



IF THIS SOUNDS REDUNDANT STAR ME AND PERHAPS THE OTHERS THAT ASK THESE QUESTIONS WILL LEARN HOW TO EITHER ASK A QUESTION OR TELL A RIDDLE OR JOKE THAT HAS NOT BEEN ON HERE 11 TIMES IN THE PAST 24 HOURS!!!!!



I am a moron! Real all!!?

I totally agree



I am a moron! Real all!!?

You answered that question with the title of your joke.



I am a moron! Real all!!?

1st one answer- No



Yo mama so fat she sat on Wal Mart and lowered the prices.



I am a moron! Real all!!?

yo mamma so fat she uses a roll of bounty and a rope for a tampon..



i know its prolly been on here at least 5 times in 24 but i tried..



no clue bout the riddle



I am a moron! Real all!!?

Moron lol



I am a moron! Real all!!?

This joke is old but yo mama is so stupid she sold her car for gas money.what's the difference between a racists house and a porcupine? on the porcupine all the pricks are on the outside.



I am a moron! Real all!!?

Your momma is sooo fat...



she sat on a quarter and when she stood up, there was a dime 2 nickels and 5 pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment