Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

97% Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out but 84% kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answer?



Turn Polar Bears white and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown and make your champagne bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the correct answer?



I look forward to your thoughts!



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

The answer is "no."



The key is the last line of the riddle, that is, the QUESTION, "Can you guess the riddle (correct answer)?"



And, as it unsurprisingly turns out -- "97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less."



So the answer is "no."



;)



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

Makeup



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

is the answer God?



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

Wow... I almost had an answer until i kept reading. I have no idea. I can't wait for you to tell the answer.



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

Time.



"TIME



The time has come,



winter is here



and those yellow bears disappear.



The time has past



as man looks back with a sigh



and a tear in his eye.



As time is held



boys cross their legs



but of course the toilet begs



As time marches on



Girls loose their blush



and swap a comb for their brush



As time passes



For those held high



their end is nigh



As time catches up



Everyone is equal



when we get to the final sequel



As time turns



Without it we have flour and water



With it we have breakfast for my daughter



As time revolves



How does one turn water and wine



into something so fine



As time runs out



The more in a minute you try and squeeze



the less you can do with ease.



As time ticks



All the time that has past



man cannot comprehend something so vast."



Neil Gaiman



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

Someone did this 8 months ago....



The answer is simply "no".



That's why kindergarteners can answer it...



Look here: http://www.teensetc.com/0f/0d/bi/index.s...



Although the riddle originally was based on a poem about TIME, there were errors in it that make it IMPOSSIBLE to be answered with "time".



The last part of the riddle, "If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop." is actually from an old riddle which had the answer "bubble". (if you squeeze it it will pop, if you look at it you see your reflection and you pop.)



And the answer "pressure" came from someone who knew nothing at all about why it is cold at the north pole or why polar bears appear white, and just made a wild guess.



Do a little research, and you'll see pressure has absolutely nothing to do with it...



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

No, that is the answer. Harvard students would try to examine every possible answer and the kindergartners would look surprised at you and say "no". There are no possible similarities in the above riddle which makes it so hard to realize the tricky part of it being the question at the bottom of it, Can you guess the correct answer?!



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

gas



Can you answer this riddle???? I cant!?

The answer is "No."



"No, I cannot guess the correct answer."



Harvard Grads would look for an actual answer, energy, or some sort of ideological perspective. A kindergartener would think about it for a few minutes and then say "No."

No comments:

Post a Comment