Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I want a very cool trendy haircut?

I have layered hair it's 7 in. past my shoulder. I have light olive skin and almost black hair. I have drak brown eyes and a face that's in between oval and round.



I want to change it drastically I want my haircut to look cool and trendy, but not weird. I have side swept long bangs which I want to keep. I want to keep my hair medium to long no short hair cuts. I like celebrity haircuts. Any pictures or links please?



Thanks! If you give me a good answer I'll answer one of your questions as well as I can in return and if you give me the best answer you'll get 10 pts. and an answer to one of your q's



I want a very cool trendy haircut?

Have you considered looking at Eva Longoria's hair?



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



I want a very cool trendy haircut?

ur hair should be flip and layers short cut black and red



I want a very cool trendy haircut?

It sounds like you have a bone structure similar to the blonde teen bridget on 8 rules for dating my daughter. she has some super cool styles try catching an episode or google the show name to view

No comments:

Post a Comment