Friday, April 27, 2012

Who do you know has the longest hair?

Not including celebrities.



Who do you know has the longest hair?

A person with the longest hair I've READ about has hair that's as long as if like 15 men stood holding his hair down a single line, but that was because he was like 70 years old, maybe even 80...



A person I KNOW that has the longest hair, are actually 2 girls at my school, they both have hair to below their behinds. It's really amazing how they take care of their hair!



I also KNOW my friends hair stylist who has her hair past her knees, it's very cool, but she has it up a lot, I haven't met her much, but I have seen her hair!!! =)



Who do you know has the longest hair?

some random californian. if you want to see long hair, just visit southern california-everyone there has long hair, including me.



Who do you know has the longest hair?

My little sister just got 11 inches cut off for locks of love and it is still to her shoulders



Who do you know has the longest hair?

my friends hair - and her sisters are both 4 1-2 feet long. Unbelievable? Believe it.



Who do you know has the longest hair?

up to my hips



Who do you know has the longest hair?

A friend of my dad's who used to be a man, she has very very long hair and she manages to make it look very nice.



Who do you know has the longest hair?

i av 2 friends that have very long hair they are Onono Anataku%26amp; Faith Smart and it reaches their waist



Who do you know has the longest hair?

Me. hehe



no but i've seen people with hair down to their knees!!!



Who do you know has the longest hair?

My friend Kokomo haha.



Her hair goes down to her knees.



My mom also has very long hair down past her butt.



Who do you know has the longest hair?

My ex boss has hair past her knees. It's kinda weird though to have that much hair. Anyway, she ALWAYS wears it in a bun so you wouldn't know unless she let it down. She actually looks like Crystal Gail.

No comments:

Post a Comment