Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

I'm a chinese girl that looks completely different from other chinese girls in my school and i feel really left out coz they think im a mixed or something, but im not. should i change a little. example



-my eyes are roundish, unlike their eyes, and it looks as if i applied mascera lots of people even asked me if i'm mixed with caucasion, but im not. im getting tired of this question.



-unlike them, I'm not prissy. I dont change my hair style everytime a chinese celebrity changes her hair. and 98% every chinese girl in my school has the same hair style. am i normal?



-my hair. my hair is really really different from them. i have wavy hair. they have completely straight hair. even those who have straight hair straightened out their hair. i think its kinda nuts to straightened out your hair when its straight enough. and im the only one in my whole entire extended family who have wavy hair. am i weird?



-and i speak more english than other chinese girls. i think they're avoiding me.Help me



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

Hi Carmen, please do not feel left out. From your description about yourself, you sound really beautiful. I mean who wants small eyes that look like 2 straight dashes under your forehead? Straight hair is totally boring and y do u wanna look like everyone else? u stand out naturally, girl! in a good way! just mark my words. it's really not worth it to look like one of them. If they wun talk to you just because u look different then i guess it's time to dump them for a whole new set of friends who dun judge ppl on how they look! my god! i'm shocked that there are still shallow ppl nowadays! anyways, u go girl!



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

i think.. u remind me of my friend. she is like u.



hahaha.



i think ur bragging Report It



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

umm why would you like small eyes anyway....big eyes are so much more attracted. and by the way im chinese myself but i would rather look more white than chinese because there are so much sterotypes about how chinese people look. and mixed looking people are ususally really pretty. like you! Report It



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

Wow, you look mixed? Then I wish I was like you. Well, appearence wise that is. You sound like a beautiful girl. I wish I could see a photo of you. Report It



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

Carmen,So many chinese girls admire a girl who looks mixed. And u got no idea how many girls want bigger eyes. I think ur going to a Chinese school, so ppl there might not appreciate u because ur of different wavelength.ur perfectly normal. Please post a pic of urself ^^ if u can Report It



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

its not bad to be different, you wouldn't want to follow the crowd would you?



you sound completely normal- and isn't it a g00d thing to look like you have mascara on?



its good that you speak more English- you should try and get as good a speaking fluent that would be good



don't worry about it any more OK because it is not worth it



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

Well i am not a chinese,,, but onething for sure,,,, Chinese or not chinese, not evey one has or have the same height, or same hair color, eyes that are big, or eyes that are blue, green or brown or black.....You say you are the only one that have wavy hair from your whole family, thats not weird thats outstanding. Speaking english or chinese what diff does it make.. You still have other friends to talk to..... There the chinese girls who are avoiding you???



Let it be, thats not end of the world.... Be Happy that you are still a normal human being that can walk, run,talk,see, hear,smell,eat,drink and still breathing the same air where the same chinese girls are breathing the same air.....BE AHPPY



Have a nice day GAL:



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

don't worry about looking different to all the other Chinese girls. if your self conscious about your eyes draw attention to another feature on your face that you like more, such as your lips ( wear an attractive gloss or color). if you think that its wired to look different to people in your family, its not. everyone in my family has straight hair and blue eyes. i have green eyes and curly hair. my point is you should just be comfortable with who you are. if people are avoiding you because of your appearance or because you are different to them, i don't think they are the type of people that are worth being friends with.



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

don't worry, your probobly gorgueous! dont worry if anyone says anything to you either, their proboly just jelious that you look diferent to what they look like,



for example; your the princess surrounded my little servants!



lol



yer that kinda didn''t make any sence but you get my drift!



i used to be the same and realized if people dont like me for whp you are their not really good freinds are they?



%26amp;%26amp; it doesn't matter of how you look on the outside it's how you act on the inside!



if you try to look like them you'll end up being them and not being yourself!



sooo just dont let it bother you and have fun withh life, better than bring insecure about your looks



good luck anywayz



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

there are people out there who can totally relate to you! everyone's unique



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

the fact is you are different from them in style, appearance and personality.



the thing is.. your looking at the glass half-empty rather than half-full.



don't mind them,



look at it this way being different from them makes you stand-out!



and if they are constantly talking about you it simply means you are interesting.



its better to be noticed rather than not. . . right?



hope my answer helped..



Reian



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

Everyone want to be different..it is good that you look different otherwise for me all chinese girls look the same..remember..



all asses look alike but horses look different



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

you sound just like my uncle my cousin Shannon wont even go near my uncle because he is handicap..not saying you are handicap but you get the picture..but as i was saying she wont go near him..she says i don't want to get his disease shes only 6 and don't understand yet...I'm 14 and a girl too i don't have much friends either i have only about 5 friends many people avoid me too cuz the way look the way i dress and the people i hang out with but i don't care..my style-the people i hang with-the way i look may be diff. but that makes me special..don't let people make fun of you its not nice..i hate it when people make fun of my uncle because hes handicap i hate it a lot..but there really isn't much to do..but try to talk to them..see if they need help with anything...something..maybe they will see how nice you really are..



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

there is nothing wrong with being more unique then others, i mean, i'm Japanese and while i look very much like my family i do not sound like them, i have lived all over Europe and because of this i have a accent. I believe that being unique is a blessing not a curse



I'm a chinese girl that looks different from other chinese girls, i feel left out.?

Hi. Avoid them too. Everyone is different otherwise the world would be a booooring place. I'm different too. My mother is Creole, my dad is Greek. I'm not like other greek girls with white skin and straight hair but i don't care. I'm glad.... :) and you should be glad too to be the 2%. You don't need them. Oh and yes you're more normal than 98% which follows stars' behaviour like sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment