Thursday, April 26, 2012

Should I be accepting of whatever ?

Hi, I am a guy 32 and my fiancee is in her early twentys. We just ahd a little girl who is now 2 years old. Up until now my fiancee has pretty much been a mom and a housewife while I work. Over the past couple months she has been working out like Jane Fonda and totally changing her appearance , dying her hair blonde and buying sexy stuff. She reads celebrity gossip every day while at home while I work. She says she is going to do with her life whatever she wants and i can accept it or too bad. She is auditioning for canadian idol as she sings good. She talks about getting into acting. I think she wants to be like one of these stars. I guess it bothers me because i had invisioned a happy family. And i see the hot blondes on tv and thats no family. I feel insecure, and i work my a** off. I just need some advice. I dont like the direction she is going, she is so high on herself. Its like hot chicks in this world never see hard work, they just sell their bodies.



Should I be accepting of whatever ?

well on one hand, u should let her follow her dreams and be the person she wants to be. but on the other hand, if this will affect your family life then it better not start. what u should do is sit with her and know what exactly she's planning, remind her that she has a daughter and a fiance to take care of and let her decide which is more prior for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment