Friday, April 27, 2012

How do I curl my hair by using the curlying iron ?

Please help me. I dont really know how to use the curling iron. I mean when I tried going it, it looked weird. I want it to be flowless curls... like the ones on TV (celebrities etc.). Here's a picture of how I want it to be :



http://www.geocities.com/summerlandwomen...



Thanks in advance !



How do I curl my hair by using the curlying iron ?

For loose curls like that, just curl the wand 'round a small section of hair and hold for a few moments (any longer than 5 seconds and you'll end up with spirals). Gently unwind, and spray it with hairspray. Not too much, though. For that style, you'll want your curls to relax a little so they settle into waves.



How do I curl my hair by using the curlying iron ?

you should curl it into the curling iron then heat it. :)



How do I curl my hair by using the curlying iron ?

if u want it to stay longer recommend when your hair is pretty wet to put some gel in it and then just grab a small lock of hair..and wrap it around the iron tight like a sushi roll n then point the curly upwards some handle is vertical (tray to manage not to burn yourself in the process) I would hold it for gd 10 minutes for each lock n when you release there should be some gd curls...



How do I curl my hair by using the curlying iron ?

get it permed



How do I curl my hair by using the curlying iron ?

i've seen this in a magazine once.



if your looking for the kate hudson's curl..



apply a quater size amount of curl-enhancing cream all over damp hair. Rub the product on ur hair first, then scrunch it throughly into your hair to begin creating waves.



Blow dry your hair on low heat, holding the dryer about 2 inches from your hair. To add volume and texture as it dries, massage the roots with your fingers until your whole head is dry.



wrap random size sections of you hair (from 1/4 to 4" wide) around a 1" curing iron; keeping the barrel closed. Curl all the way to the roots, leaving about 1" uncurled at the end. Hold it for five minutes.



Let your hair cool for two minutes. Then gently run your fingers through your curls to break them up (they'll loosen even more as the day goes on). Mist waves with hairspray from 10 inches away.



and voila, there you go.. a sexy hair =D



How do I curl my hair by using the curlying iron ?

i have been using curling irons for some time now...



firstly u must have a really good iron... one of the quick heat up types and high heat settings...



next comb ur hair thru really well coz once u curl u better not comb.. else it will all open up...



a lot of people say wet ur hair...



actually thats the worst thing to do..



make sure ur hair is bone dry.. wet hair will not retain any shape also u can cause serious damage by drastically heating up ur hair form wet to burnt... coz u will need to keep the iron on ur hair longer..



section and pin up the hair in the front.. sections 1/4 inch thick.



start with the hair at the back first..



place the hair (at the top) between the clip and the rod and slide the iron from up to down..keepin the clip open..(this will straighten ur hair and also warm it up)



once u reach the ends.. close the clip and start rolling the rod upwards... dont get too close to ur face... u may burn urself..



hold for about 10-15 seconds and then to release.. open the clip and gently slide the iron out.



can also use curl up sprays that are heat activated..



in which case spray the section of hair and then roll it on the rod..



viola!curls u will love



How do I curl my hair by using the curlying iron ?

put your hair into it and curl it in or out. which ever way you choose

No comments:

Post a Comment