Monday, April 23, 2012

Do men find blondes the most attractive?

I know everyone has different preferences, but it seems like blondes get more attention from men than brunettes do. Is it true that men think blondes are more glamorous, exciting, and beautiful than brunettes and redheads (or women with other hair colors)? It also seems that a lot of celebrities make their eyes blue or hair blonde to become more popular (like Madonna, Marilyn Manroe, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, etc.)



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

nope. i like all hair color. red, brown, black, blonde, not green or blue or w/e



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

no



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

i don't find blondes more attractive, i prefer brunettes



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

nope



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

Hell yeah



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

yes, but its just mainly in the younger people, we think that they are hot, but then girls from other hair colors are beautiful.



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

the blonde colour might be a little more tempting.



BUT there is no guy that I know of who has a mind and judge a beautiful girl by her hair colour!



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

I'm a brunette and I know my boyfriend just absolutely love brunettes so that doesn't mean all men find them attractive.



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

Acutally, I am a mix between brown and blonde. I don't see why some of them think that blonde's are prettier, I think that natural is best....yes, I am naturally blonde and brown.



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

hhhmmm, well I get lots of attention, so they must like blondes.



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

Definately not.If I see a pretty blond and brunette together I always notice the brunette first.Brunettes rock.



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

Blondes Rock!



aka Im one!



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

yup blonde's rule, they make my head spin.. dyed black is cool to but nothing beats a blonde natual or out of a bottle



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

I like brunettes better.



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

yes which is why i never hang out with blondes



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

They think blonds are easy, i mean a lot of them are attractive but dam, this attracts men as they think they can easily lay them.



Do men find blondes the most attractive?

got food?

No comments:

Post a Comment