Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Odd Feelings?

I'm sixteen, and I feel odd. I can't really relate well to many people my age. When people are interested in concerts, celebrities, boys, makeup, hair, etc. (and pardon my stereotyping) I am interested in reading, self-learning, and since I am tired very often, sleeping. I rather talk to my teachers who are mostly more than 25 years older than me.



The other thing is even though I feel like this, I don't feel ready to be an adult or go out in the "real world."



Odd Feelings?

You gotta build on your self-esteem. Communicate with more people at your age, understand them, and slowly let yourself be someone your age, then you won't feel odd. I think your mindset is kinda mature, but your heart is kinda locked up to yourself. Try to open your heart and accept the reality. Perhaps you just haven't found friends that are of same interest as you. Like reading or self learning is not odd, that sounds kinda independent. Just open up your heart and let new people and new things enter your life. Then you will feel better about yourself and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment