Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Male Celeb?

Give me a male celebrity that has dark hair, dark eyes, and is pretty hot. I need this for a website I'm doing.



Male Celeb?

Jesse Metcalfe.



Male Celeb?

Lenny Kravits (with dreads!)



Male Celeb?

Tom Cruise, Charlie Sheene, Michael Douglas, Joey Lawerence



Male Celeb?

the lead singer of green day



Male Celeb?

Patrick Dempsey, u kow the guy of grey's anatomy, mcDreamy, he has pretty charming dark hair and eyes, he is really hot and if he could be my doctor well that will be great, anyway that's my best.



Male Celeb?

Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day of Pierre from Simple Plan or Pete Wentz from Fallout Boy or Tyson Ritter from All American Rejects or Brendon Urie from Panic!At The Disco or M.Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold or Gerard Way(before the retard went blonde)from My Chemical Romance or thats all I got!!!!=)



Male Celeb?

Denzell Washington



Male Celeb?

well that would be Johnny Depp for one !!!! hes pretty damn HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment