Friday, March 30, 2012

What's your opinion on hair/skin combo? With Pics!!?

- which color combination of skin/hair do you like the best on a caucasion girl with blue eyes?



#1 Dirty Blonde/Tan Skin http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



#2 Dark Hair/fair skin http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/...



#3 blonde hair/fair skin http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/hy...



only pay attention to skin/hair and NOT the actress or any other features



- curly wavy or straight?



- Why do you like that combo - makes u think of someone who is _____. (example "outgoing")



What's your opinion on hair/skin combo? With Pics!!?

I like straight hair. The color I like on a girl varies. Skin tone varies too. I think #2 is the prettiest. She reminds me of one of my friends. She reminds me of someone who is warm and welcoming. Like you can go over to her house and she'll bake you cookies. Either that or you meet her and she's very nice and polite but once you get her in bed, she's a freak.



What's your opinion on hair/skin combo? With Pics!!?

Maybe I am slow, but I am JUST not following!



What's your opinion on hair/skin combo? With Pics!!?

i like them all



What's your opinion on hair/skin combo? With Pics!!?

Every skin tone and every hair colour/style can be beautiful. Tan if it is natural and keep your original hair colour if possible.



What's your opinion on hair/skin combo? With Pics!!?

i like darker, curly hair with fair skin



What's your opinion on hair/skin combo? With Pics!!?

2!

No comments:

Post a Comment