Friday, March 30, 2012

Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

Ok, so i stole this question but it is amusing still. Mine are:



Shania Twain- cheesiest. woman. ever.



Lindsay Lohan- tries too hard (although she seems kind of funny unwittingly..ill give her that)



Mark McGrath- need I say more



the lead singer from Creed- heinous



donald trump (and Rosie- they deserve each other)



beyonce



elizabeth from The View-ive actually met her. i know someone who was friends with her at Boston College. she had brown hair, was on the softball team, and became anorexic right before she got famous- annoying and uninformed



celebs I actually like: winona ryder, scarlett j., shakira, nicole richie, the host from talk soup, jay-z, brittany murphy, sarah silverman, eugene hutz, tim gunn from project runway, micahel imperioli, the white stripes...i just think these people are talented (maybe not nicole richie, but she's amusing and dresses well nontheless)/funny/interesting.



you?



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

Celebrities I despise:



Paris Hilton...need I say more?



Brandon Davis..greasy, pimply little Hollywood wannabe.



Lindsay Lohan...can't make a career out of clubbing, Linds.



Donald Trump...everything.



Rosie O'Donnell...ignorant person that thinks they're intellectual.



Sheryl Crow...flies all over the country in a Gulfstream jet giving speeches on global warming...HYPOCRITE!



Pamela Anderson...perhaps the most talentless oxygen bandit ever.



Britney Spears..your times up, now just go away.



Joe Francis...go crawl back under your rock.



Anybody who's ever been on a tv reality show.



Celebrities I like:



Denzel Washington



Kate Winslet



Tina Fey



Will Smith



Jimmy Fallon



Zoey Deschanel



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

CHRIS BROWN BECAUSE HE IS ALL OF THE ABOVE



NE-YO BECUZ HE GOT DEM LIPS



AND MANY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Report It



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

Sanjara is annoying ,sings terrible ,phoney,and he sucks,



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

Right now I'm hating the rapper Cam'ron for his stupid comments about not helping the police even if a serial killer lives next door to him. What an idiot!



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

I dislike all celebrities named Jennifer, Wesley Snipes, Ben Affleck, the redhead brick from CSI, Angelina Jolie



I like all that's not above.



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

I won't say I despise her, but I am not a big fan of Lindsay Lohan. She said she wanted to be a pin-up one day and win an oscar before she's 30, and even if these are considered to be great achievements, she just seems a little too conceited to me and like she's trying to fit in too much with the "Hollywood norm".



I love Angelina Jolie because not only is she gorgeous on the outside, she is has done so much to help people (i.e. adopting her children, UN ambassador, etc.) and she is very genuine in all of her interviews. Also, she's a great actress!



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

DAKOTA FANNING overrated, ugly, soooo much more!!!! she has no talent!!



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

I just saw that Angelina Joli character on one of the celebrity shows, she was kissing all over her then husband..cant remember his name, anyway they were on the red carpet and the reporter asked if they had an exciting time and the lovely husband said they just did the deed in the car on the way over. Then they showed her kissing her brother on the lips and wearing a vial of her husbands blood. And now we're supposed to believe that shes the next Mother Teresa?! I say shes a kook! She scares me! I would run if I saw her on the street, I'd be afraid she'd spit on me or something. Yikes!!



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

I too despise Donald Trump. I also am not much of a fan of Britney Spears (what kind of stupid ***** shaves her head for attention). Paris Hilton is a dumb slut and she's only famous for being rich. Flava Flav also kinda gets on my nerves with his stupid *** show. Rachael Ray is really getting annoying too (we call her stinky-lush around my house). There's many others too, but those celebs really get to me.



Celebrities I like? William Shatner's on my good list (at the moment). I like David Letterman, Charlie Sheen (he's hilarious in Two and a Half Men), Neil Patrick Harris, Andy Dick, that guy who played Borat, and Craig Fergusson. Oh yeah, and I agree that Sarah Silverman is pretty funny too.



And speaking of Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Kimmel, and likewise, Adam Corolla used to be on my good list too, but they totally sold out when they got their own talk shows. THEY SHOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE MAN SHOW!!! It had everything.. beer, juggies, midgets, and the wheel of destiny... what a shame when those two idiots took the show over and ruined it. :-(



Name a celebrity you despise/like and why?

I'm a lot older than you are so I dislike practically everyone who began their career after 1973 because they have no training of voice, acccent or mind.



I like Alec Baldwin, John Goodman, William Devane, the recent work of Michael Douglas, Geena Davis, Anna Marie Horsford, and some British actors, because they're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment